For who is this course?
This course is perfectly made for you, if you…
- want to speak German fluently in a few months
- have never learned German before or
- already learned some German up to B1 level
- are confused and overwhelmed by grammar
- don’t like to waste time learning grammar terms
- failed on traditional courses and textbooks
- seeking for a simple, conversational experience
- want a clear and easy to follow path
- prefer to learn in bite sized 5-10 min lessons
- are between 6 and 99 years old*
For who is not this course?
This course might not be suitable for you, if you…
- don’t have a basic knowledge of English
- already are at an advanced German C1 / C2 level
- want to focus on developing your writing skills
- prefer to do lots of textbook like exercises
- like your under 12 years kid to learn with this course*
* I recommend private tutoring lessons for 6 to 12 years old children
What’s the course format?
The entire course is based on video format, but each lesson comes also in full audio and text format. It’s totally up to you which one you prefer.
Everyone has different learning preferences. Some learn better by watching videos, some like to listen to audio or simply reading text.
Fortunately this course is so easy to follow, that you can choose and even switch between different formats and still learn effectively.
Is this course really free?
Yes, that’s right. It costs you nothing.
I believe in free education and want to help as many people as possible to speak German – also people who can’t afford a German teacher. Everyone has the chance now to learn German in this online course.
And if you truly enjoyed this course, then I would kindly ask you to support my work by purchasing one of my other German courses, so you can continue your German learning journey and I can continue making more lessons for you.
But for now, let’s get started! 😉